The IEEE Ethics and Member Conduct Committee (EMCC) received a complaint against Dr. Peng Zhang, a member in the grade of Senior Member of the IEEE. A hearing board appointed by the IEEE Board of Directors found Cause that Dr. Zhang violated Section II, Subsection 8 of the IEEE Code of Ethics. The IEEE Board of Directors sustained these findings and imposed the sanction of a five-year suspension from IEEE membership on Dr. Zhang, in accordance with IEEE Bylaw I-110.5. The IEEE Board of Directors also determined that this notification to the IEEE membership should be made. For identification purposes only, Dr. Zhang has past affiliations with a university in the state of Connecticut and, as of the date of this notice, current affiliation with a university in the state of New York.
- Metaverse: The Real Future of the Virtual World
- Was Bobi the World’s Oldest Dog—or a Fraud?
- Spotify Premium: How to Add Family to Your Account
- Crypto app users fear losing funds amid withdrawal woes
- Ozempic Could Also Help You Drink Less Alcohol
- Why the Entire AI World Was Talking About “Q” This Week
- Withings ScanWatch 2 Review: Attractive Smartwatch Hybrid, Pricey Subscription
- 9 Ways to Automate Your Recruitment Process